Canon Pixma MG3000 Setup Guide | canon.com/ijsetup mg3000
To setup Canon pixma MG3000 printer with WIFI connection visit canon.com/ijsetup mg3000 and follow below instructions.
1. Make sure your printer power is turned ON.
If the Power is ON lamp a will be lit.
Notes on printer setup with Wireless Connection
• Make sure your device (such as a smartphone) and the wireless router are linked. For details on testing these settings, see the manual provided with the wireless router or contact its company.
- Configuration, router functions, setup actions, and security settings of network devices differ liable on the system setting. For details, see the manual for your network device or contact its manufacturer.
- This printer does not compatible with IEEE802.11ac, IEEE802.11a, or IEEE802.11n (5 GHz). Check if your device compatible with IEEE802.11n (2.4 GHz), IEEE802.11g or IEEE802.11b.
- If your device is set to the “IEEE802.11n only” mode, neither WEP nor TKIP can be worked as a safety protocol. Change the safety protocol for your device to somewhat other than WEP and TKIP or alteration the setting to something other than “IEEE802.11n only.”
The linking between your device and the wireless router will be momentarily disabled while the setting is altered. Do not continue to the next screen of this guide until setup is complete.
- For office use, refer your network administrator.
- Note that if you attach to a network with no safety guard, your personal material could be disclosed to a third party.
- When the Wireless lamp on the printer is flashing, press the Stop
Easy wireless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become momentarily unavailable during setup.
Easy wireless connect is not accessible on Chrome OS or Windows RT.
Above instructions will help you to setup canon mg 3000 printer with WIFI connection or you can download drivers from canon.com/ijsetup mg3000 or click here to get your printer install.