Http://canon.com/ijsetup mx490 is a site, which can allow you to get updated and latest drivers for Canon Printer. As soon as you download Canon Printer drivers under steps can allow you to set up Canon Printer.
http://canon.com/ijsetup mx490 – Install Canon MX490 USB Printer on Windows.
Follow given Directions to setup Canon MX490 Printer USB Link on Windows computer.
- Connect your pc and toenails through USB cable connection.
- It will automatically detect your Printer and install the drivers.
- If it did not begin the Printer installation automatically you need to do it manually.
- Open your Internet browser and see Canon official website that’s http://canon.com/ijsetup mx490.
- Enter your Printer model showing in front of the Printer (Instance: Canon MX490).
- It will automatically detect your personal computer running system, click on search and download the latest and updated Canon Printer drivers as compatible with your computer.
- Now double click Canon Printer installation downloaded file accept the arrangement and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once setup will finish affirm with test print.
Note: You need to purchase fresh USB cable as USB cable won’t come with New Printer.
How to setup Canon MX490 wireless Printer via USB cable on Windows computer?
Below are the Directions that help you in Establishing Canon MX490 wireless Printer Using USB cable link.
- First assess and confirm your pc has functioning net connection.
- After Canon official site open input your own printer model, pick your Computer operating system and download updated and latest drivers for your Canon personal computer.
- Once drivers downloaded open Canon Printer installation file downloaded in www.canon.com/ijsetup mx490.
- Accept the license agreement, following couple clicks you want to pick setup wireless link with USB method.
- After couple clicks you’ll see the listing of accessible WIFI networks, pick your WIFI system and input the password then hit.
- It’s going to download the latest drivers for Canon Printer.
- As soon as you find out your Canon Printer drivers installed and connected successfully assess with test printing.
Notice: After drivers will set up successfully disconnect the USB cable to Assess wireless connection working good or not.
How to install & setup Canon MX490 wireless Printer without USB cable on Windows PC?
Here I will tell you about the steps require in establishing your Canon wireless Printer without USB cable on Windows computer.
- First locate the WPS button onto your own WIFI router.
- Unbox your Printer connect all the components and turn ON your Printer.
- Open operate command on Windows computer and type control then press ok.
- It will open control panel on your Computer, click add Printer.
- It will search for available Printers, select your Printer and press next.
- After couple clicks it will install the latest and updated drivers for your Canon Printer.
- If your Printer not in the lsit see Canon Printer drivers official website canon.com/ijsetup mx490.
- Sort your Printer model number and select the operating system then download the drivers for your Canon Printer.
- Once download from http://canon.com/ijsetup mx490 will complete open the driver file for Canon Printer.
- Click on accept license arrangement.
- After couple of clicks it will request that you push WPS button.
- Now press WPS button on your own WIFI router and then press ok button in your Canon Printer in 2 minutes of pressing on WPS button.
- It will install and upgrade the most recent drivers for your Canon Printer.
- As soon as you see link success on Printer screen check with evaluation Print.
Note: Make sure your personal computer and Printer both are connected within The same WIFI connection.