How to setup canon MG3620 printer?
Hi all today we will tell you how to setup canon MG3620 printer by going to canon.com/ijsetup 3620, it is very difficult to install printers that is why we are trying to help you by this canon printer setup guide.
Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup
- Turn On the printer before start the setup.
- If the power is on, lamp (A) will be lit.
If the printer is carrying out cleaning, print head alignment, or other methods
Wait for the method to finish, before beginning setup.
If the Wi-Fi lamp (B) on the printer is blinking, press the Stop button (C).
Wireless setup connection
- You need to hold the Wi-Fi button (A) on the printer panel until the lamp (B) flashes.
- Then press the Colored button (C) then the Wi-Fi button (A).
- You need to confirm that the Wi-Fi lamp (D) flashes and the ON lamp is lit.
- Return to the computer application screen and start with the setup.
Setup canon MG3620 printer with WPS enables option
- Make sure that the WPS button on the wireless router is set to be pressed.
- Hold the Wi-Fi button (A) on the printer till the ON lamp (B) flickers.
- Press Black button (C) and then Wi-Fi button (A); make assured Wi-Fi lamp (D) flickers speedily and ON lamp is lit, and then press and hold button on wireless router within 2 minutes.
- Make assured that the Wi-Fi lamp and the ON lamp are lit.
Install canon MG3620 printer with USB cable canon.com/ijsetup mg3620
- Make sure your printer power is ON.
- You need to connect you canon MG3620 printer to computer with the help of USB cable which comes with printer.
- Once you connect your printer with computer it will automatically start to install drivers for canon MG 3620 printer.
How to install canon MG3620 printer without disc visiting canon.com/ijsetup mg3620?
If you don’t have disc to install canon MG3620 printer drivers then you need to visit canon.com/ijsetup mg3620 and select your printer model and operating system. Once you select operating system you will get option to download drivers for MG3620 canon printer, download and setup the drivers.